Every day you might have an assembly at your school where you might have discourse with students. I have made a list of 20 best quotes to say in school assembly it will motivate and keep your students on their toes.
20 Best Quotes to Say in School Assembly
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. (Nelson Mandela)
- The task of the modern education is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts. (C.S Lewis)
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. (Alien)
- He who opens a school door closes a prison.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eight. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. (Henry Ford)
- Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength for our nation. (John F. Kennedy)
- Everything you do is for your future, think about that.
- I have not failed; I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. (Thomas)
- Every day must be the day to learn something new.
- The more that you read, the more things you will learn. The more that you learn, the more places you will go. (Dr. Seuss)
- It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. (Frederick Douglass)
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. (Henry Adams)
- The harder you work for something, the greater you will feel when you achieve it.
- It’s okay to now know, but it’s not okay to not try.
- Be strong but not rude, be kind but not weak, be humble but not timid, be proud but not arrogant.
- If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. (kushandwizdom)
- Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it. (Albert Einstein)
- You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
- Life is like a camera, focus on what’s important, capture the good things, develop from the negatives, and if things didn’t work out take another shot.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
We hope these quotes encourage and inspire your students in the field of education. Remember, quotes are not only a powerful way to showcase how you feel, but also a way to convey a message to many.