If you want to be a successful blogger, then you should know about content marketing modalities. In the article below, I am going to elaborate blogging content marketing modality.
Blogging is at the center of your hub, and it is the heart of content marketing universe. And WordPress blogs are flexible, and WordPress has a platform which is incredibly powerful. The thing about a blog is that it’s not a single modality anymore, it’s not just text, it can be video, it can be a podcast and can be a picture, so a blog is a multi-model nature.
Blogging-Content Marketing Modality
To set a blog, it has the lowest barrier to entry of all content marketing methods. It’s the easiest thing to do when you start with content marketing because you can all write at least.
The platform or WordPress is incredibly flexible because you can do a lot of things with it. When you have a blog or website, you can have the control of it completely.
Blogs Generate Traffic
- Google still loves text so that a well-written blog will get visitors
- People still reads blogs but you need to promote your content, this is where “Social media” comes in. Social should be one of the vehicles to get people in your site.
“But what if I don’t write well?”
Writing well is important for all content marketing, and you should learn to write well because this is the key part of content marketing and the best way to write well is to read a lot and then write.
You can get away with not having a blog, so not posting anything regularly, it’s not advisable, and it’s not a great content marketing.
Develop Your Voice
Blogs let you have your way of telling a story, and that is the connection point that the people make to you. The people will like you or dislike you; it all depends on the quality of your contents.
One of the pro tips that I can give you is: write as you speak, remember your content is all about the conversation so write as like you speak, that way the people will engage with what you say.
Your Blog Posts
- Always focus on quality!
- Length of content is not critical, but depth of information is
Are you can say something in 500 words, then do it, don’t make it 2500 words, because the quality is important than to the length.
- Don’t ramble, simple narratives
You need to know what you are going to say and you need to know the best way to say, and you need to make every information for people to understand.
- Spelling and grammar matter
Focus on grammatical accuracy, because people don’t like to read any post having grammatical errors.
“What about Guest Blogging”
- You should do guest blogging; it’s a promotional strategy
- It’s a good form of content marketing for extending your reach to other people’s blogs.
- A chance to build your audience and authority to a new crowd.
- You have to write something very good. You get one shot at a first impression. If you get the opportunity to post on somebody’s site, make with a good quality or give away something valuable.
- Find the people who are complementary, because the goal is to drive people back to your home base. It’s about getting them to your site.
“How about having Guest.”
Having Guest Bloggers
It’s a good idea to get content but focus on the points below:
- Only publish great content
- Make sure it is unique and not just rehashed stuff available
- Expect to give an outbound link
- Bask in the reflective authority glow
Your Action Items
- Create a WordPress blog
- Write down a list of ten topics you can blog about
You must think of 10 topics which you can write content about or make a video.
- Think about how often you’d like to publish posts (Publishing Schedule).