About Learn ESL.Net
Learn ESL (English as a second language) is an organization to help people learn English as a second language and assist you to enhance your writing skills. Our expert team has been teaching English to English seekers for more than 15 years. We try to be compassionate, enthusiastic and make a good contribution to the people learning English and improve their writing, thus we try to provide useful video and text materials to learners around the world.
Learn ESL Course Information
Learning English as a second language has become compulsory for everyone living in any part of the universe, hereby we do our best to provide the best erudite materials and lessons for the people learning English as a second language to promote their acquisition and help them learn better English. We have divided the course into three categories: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced.
1. Basic: If you just started learning English, you first need to know some basic rules of the language to help you create your own sentences correctly and improve your communication skills both in written and spoken English.
2. Intermediate: This part is intended for intermediate English learners (The learners who have studied the basic grammar of English) here we concentrate on those structures which intermediate students want to use and here the basic grammar structures have been elaborated. Some advanced students who have problems with grammar will also find it useful.
3. Advanced: This category is intended for advanced English learners, here we focus on difficult English grammars, every structure is in a detail and elaborated to be useful for advanced learners. Moreover, there are four skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing that you need for complete communication. Therefore, we have featured at the website which will help you to improve your four skills. We hope you enjoy the site and find features useful.
What’s New in Learn ESL?
Over the next few months, we plan to add new types of materials and new functionality to the website. There will be more details soon, which will be useful. We are curious to hear what you think about the site and types of materials that you need. Please feel free to write to us using our contact us form.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Phone: 0018327668478/00923216356366