Pronunciation is the most serious problem that non-native English speakers are facing. Because wrong pronunciation can put bad impact and lead to a negative impression. Despite having a good speaking power and good accent, if your pronunciation is improper then you will look misunderstanding and ineffective in communication. So, pronunciation matters a lot and this is why learning English as a second language is challenging. Don’t worry, in the article below you will find the 5 best pronunciation apps which will help you to improve your pronunciation and speak fluently.
The 5 Best Pronunciation Apps
1. English Pronunciation
Rated by 8000+
Installs 1,000,000 – 5,000,000
This one of the great apps among the 5 best pronunciation apps which teaches you how to pronounce English words properly and also checks your pronunciation to make sure you do right.
- Short Vowels
- Long vowels
- Double vowel sounds
- Voiced consonants
- Voiceless consonants
- Other consonants
- Mouth and tongue positions when pronouncing sounds
- Voiced and unvoiced sounds
- You can hear the pronunciation and many examples about that.
- You can tap on the words in practice area to hear the correct pronunciation of that word
- FREE Pronunciation videos with phonetics letters that help you know the right way to pronounce a word
- You can view your progress
- Can earn points after making correct pronunciations
- You can remove ads to use full functions