No one likes the anchor who doesn’t have a sense of humor. The audience needs to be entertained and enjoy from the function. And if you are selected to host any function at your school, college or university then be prepared in advance with a good comparing script and some best funny lines. Indeed, you will look beautiful when smiling, because no one likes a person who doesn’t smile, especially when you are selected as an anchor for a function. Hence, in the article below I have accomplished some best entertaining and funny anchoring script which will entertain your audience and make your function awesome.
Entertaining and Funny Anchoring Script
Initially, let me tell you that creating an entertaining moment depends on the situation and kind of show you are hosting, but the following the following entertaining and funny anchoring script could be used in your script too.
1. Marriage is a workshop, where the husband works and wife shops.
2. It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.
3. Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.
4. Just saw the smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
5. I follow the quote, “Always be true to yourself” because I only lie to others!
6. I wish I could mute people in real life.
7. Dear problems… Please give me some discount… I am your regular customer.
8. Never laugh at your wife’s choices. You’re one of them.
9. I’m too lazy to stop being lazy.
10. I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
11. Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her!
12. He really needs a day between Saturday and Sunday.
13. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
14. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
15. The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants.
16. In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
17. Women’s apology: I’m sorry, but it was your fault.
18. I want someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
19. Talking to myself because I am my own consultant.
20. Research has shown that laughing for two minutes is just as healthy as a 20-minute jog. So now I’m sitting in the park laughing at all the joggers.
21. When a door closes, another door should open, but if it doesn’t then go in through the window.
22. It’s not the fault of the mirror if you don’t like your reflection.
23. I wish I had a delete button in my life. To delete some people, some memories, and some feelings.
24. I don’t have time to hate the people who hate me because I’m busy loving the people who love me.
25. I know who I am, you have no need to explain.
26. Every weekend I do what I love most, absolutely nothing.
27. That awkward moment when you’ve said “what” three times, so you just say “oh, year..” even though you have no idea what they said.
28. At night, I can’t sleep. In the morning, I can’t wake up.
29. I love finding money in my clothes. It’s like a gift to me from me.
30. If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling.
31. I Smile Because I have No Idea What’s Going On!
32. Please God if you can’t make me slim make my friends FAT!!!
33. The only thing I gained so far in this year is weight.
34. I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.
35. I’m born to express, not to impress.
36. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
37. If you are too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
38. Don’t be so humble – you are not that great.
39. The best way to teach your kids about taxes is by eating 30 percent of their ice cream.
40. When nothing is going right, go left.