Indeed, a group of words taken from a text or speech and repeated by someone other than the original author or speaker is known as a quote. Saying some inspirational quotes and sayings of famous personality meanwhile compering will attract your audience and make your program run perfectly. Check out the best quotes & sayings for compering at school or college in the article below.
Best Quotes & Sayings For Compering at School or College Program
1. Learn from your mistakes and build on your successes. (John Calhoun)
2. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
3. Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world, because even your own shadow leaves you in darkness.
4. Never give up on a dream just because of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
5. The mind always fails first, not the body. The secret is to make your mind work for you, not against you.
6. The strongest factor for success is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it and believing you will get it.
7. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffett
8. There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
9. If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary to victory. (William Hazlitt )
10. A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. (Shakespeare)
11. Choose always the way that seems the best, how rough it may be, custom will soon render it easy and agreeable. (Pythagoras)
12. I read I study, I examine, I listen, I reflect, and out of all these I try to form an idea in which I can put as much common sense as I can. (Lafayette)
13. Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink old friends to trust and old authors to read. (Bacon)
14. Speak little about what you know, and keep quiet about what you don’t know. (Sadi nicalos camot)
15. Victories that are easy are cheap, those only worth having which come as the result of hard fighting. (Beerche)
16. The great aim of education is not knowledge but action. (Herbert Spencer )
17. The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything. – Warren Buffett
18. I find that the harder I work the more luck I seem to have.
19. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
20. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
21. Unsuccessful people make decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make decisions based on where they want to be.
22. Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
23. Instead of looking at the hundred reasons to quit, look at the thousand reasons not to give up.
24. The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.
25. You can’t have better tomorrow if you are still thinking about yesterday.
26. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
27. The past is your lesson. The present is your gift. The future is your motivation.
28. Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
29. If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you but If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
30. Give someone a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach someone to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
31. You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel. Remember that.
32. I am stronger because of my hard times, wiser because of my mistakes, and happier because of my sad experiences.
33. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” Coco Chanel
34. The words you speak become the house you live in.
35. The biggest disability of a person in life is a bad and negative attitude.
36. Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes, and adversity is not without comforts and hopes.
37. No one is perfect, that’s why pencils have erasers.
38. We can’t choose where we come from, but we can choose where we go from there.
39. if you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. Yogi Berra
40. One small positive thought in the morning can change the entire outcome of your day!
41. The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.
42. The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.
43. You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.
44. It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.
45. If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.
46. The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.
47. You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.
48. For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.
49. Things Work Out Best For Those Who Make The Best Of How Things Work Out.
50. One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.