Boss’s Day in the United States was initially observed and registered by Patricia Bays Haroski in 1958. In 1958 around October 16 she observed it and named “National Boss’ Day” and now every year this day is generally observed in the United States. It has traditionally been a day for employees to thank their bosses for being kind and fair throughout the year. This day was created for the purpose of strengthening the bond between employer and employee.
Boss’s Day in the United States
What Do People Do On Boos’ Day Celebration
Boss’ Day is dedicated to all employers in order to improve kindness between employers and their staff. Many workers dedicate this day to their bosses or supervisors for various reasons, such as supporting staff with their jobs and careers.
Some people give their bosses cards, gift certificates, or flowers on Boss’s Day. And if there has been any harshness among staff members and supervisors that will be solved on this especial day.
Good lines to Thank the Boss
Dear (name of Boss goes here)
- Thank you for the recent raise. I appreciate that my efforts during the previous year are being recognized I look forward to another successful year.
- As a boss, you are highly motivational as a human being, you are truly inspirational.
- You are worthy of respect and admiration. Always full of, energy and motivation in tough time, you’ve cut as some clack. As a boss, we know you’ve always got our backs…
- Thank you boos for being there, thanks for showing concern and care, thank your boss for patting out backs, thanks for helping us with what we lack for being the way you are, you have always been this office’s superstar.
- Dear Boss, thank you for not giving me food, instead teaching me how to hunt for it. Thank you for not telling me what to do, instead letting me use my own creativity in getting things done my way.
Apologizing to Boss
- Dear Boss, I always knew that you were my punching bag but I never meant to actually punch you with my mistakes, I am sorry for hardening you hear with fights instead of softening it with hugs.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Apologizing doesn’t always mean you are wrong and other is right. It just means you value your relationship more than ego.
- Boss, I know you are always watching over me and that you guiding hand will forever be on my shoulder.
- I am ashamed on my talk because I realize my mistake my boss I apology my dear, I am really sorry please forgive me.