Thanksgiving day is a public holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November (23rd of November) in the United States of America. It is traditionally a holiday to give thanks for the food collected at the end of harvest season. Now, every year this day is not only celebrated in the USA but also in other countries people celebrate this day with lots of joy and enthusiasm. On this auspicious day, people express the gratitude of thankfulness to God for his blessings and pay their thanks to dear ones for immense love & support in their life. Hence, below I cover thanksgiving day scripts in English, you can send to your dear ones to thank them for their support.
Thanksgiving Day Scripts in English
It is a special day for families or friends to get together for a special meal. The meal includes many dishes like potatoes, cranberry, sauce, gravy, pumpkin pie, vegetables and much more. Some people mark this day as the opening of Christmas shopping season and some people have a four-day weekend so it is a popular time for trips and to visit family and friends and pay them their thanks.
Thanksgiving Day Messages
- You are the most special person in my life. You are my friend, philosopher, guide and lot more. Thanks for coming in my life.
- Thank the Lord for the wonderful life that he has given us. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving.
- Your excellence is a driver to our success. Thank you and a Happy Thanksgiving to you from your management team.
- Your eyes tell me you love me, feeling of your hand in mine conveys the depth of your love. Thank you for being mine. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sending my best wishes to you and hoping that you find continued success and wealth in abundance. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Day Quotes
- Thanks for always listening to me, supporting me, and encouraging me. You’re a true friend, and I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. You’re the best.
- Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, I know that was you God, Thanks.
- Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.
- You are not asked to pay for the kindness, but a simple ‘thank you’ will do.
- He who thanks but with the lips, thanks but in part; the full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.
Thanksgiving Day Gifts
People gift their dear ones a tight hug, a beautiful flower, a pretty Thank you card or a beautiful Thanksgiving day gift the express their sincere love an admiration for their support or hard work they have done to help you smile and feel happy in your life.
You can gift your loved ones something like fresh flowers, thanksgiving gift baskets, a piece of jewelry, chocolates, Teddy bear, cakes, perfumes or household gifts.
Thanksgiving Day Songs
Every celebration starts and ends with music, so here is a collection of beautiful Thanksgiving Day songs for you. You can perform this song in your school programs while celebrating this day.
Was the article helpful? Please feel free to write your views in the comment field below and in addition to Thanksgiving day scripts be sure to check out other helpful scripts by clicking here.