Whenever you have a function at your school, college or university, the most important people who will make the function beautiful are the guests you invite. The guests can make your program charming and interesting for the audience, so they need to feel that they are special. Hence, how to welcome them and introduce them to the audience. Let’s look at some good anchoring script for welcoming guests in the function.
Anchoring Script for Welcoming Guests in the Function
1. Good morning/evening/afternoon to all dignitaries, guests, and delegates with great joy and immense exultation. I feel privileged to extend my warm welcome to all presented here for the celebration of emerge 2020. It has become a regular aspect and part of (insert name of your academy). Academical program to organize this emerge symposium which precedes college day function since_________.
Now, I invite Guests to the today’s function with a request to come on to position and occupy the distinguished chair.
I invite (insert name of the guest) the chairperson of the__________to please come on to the stage. Two girls will go and comfort the chairperson.
We need not say about chairperson. The whole campus is vibrating and echoing her prominence.
She taught her a humble career as a humble teacher and she rose to the position of a professor and still without minding her health she shows a keen interest in the educative process.
Please give warm welcome to__________. I request________ to offer her bouquet.
2. I am profusely elated to take an opportunity to introduce our chief guest of the day_________, the director of the________. (Add his/ her biography here)
On behalf of the management, I thank him for providing his gracious presence to join us today to enhance our joy.
3. We fell honored to have with us the honorable Chief Guest. His Excellency Mr.________, – Sir you hardly need any introduction, you have made all of us proud of your distinguished work in numerous capacities. You are one of the most celebrated foreign service dignitaries.
Guests of Honor: Mr.________, the Pro-Vice Chairman of the School, the man of distinct vision and a fountainhead of illuminating ideas, an idol of knowledge and experience and inspiration to all of us.
4. I welcome________ honorable chief guest Mr./Ms_________. Director_______. Dearn academics_______. Vice Prinicipal_________. faculty members and participants.
I would like to request vice principal_________ sir to present flowers to the director__________. Thank you very much, sir.
I would like to request director__________ sir to present flowers to Respected chief guest________ sir. Thank you very much, sir.
5. I humbly invite_________ (also add the position here). Now I request_______ to offer bouquet to_______.
In addition, I cordially invite Mr./Ms.________ the principal of the college to occupy his honorable chair on the stage. Now I request______ to offer bouquet to_______.
Recommended to Read: We have also covered the best ideas on how to arrange and organize school or college function.
Expressions to invite the Guests on to the stage:
- I consider it a great honor to welcome Mr./Ms/Sri/Smt/Dr./Prof _______________ on to the stage.
- May I Invite the chief guest Mr./Ms/Sir/Smt/Dr./Prof __________________ on to the stage.
- The next dignitary to honor us with his/her presence is. Mr./Ms/Sir/Smt/Dr./Prof __________.
- I am glad to invite Mr./Ms/Sir/Smt/Dr./Prof_______________________ On to the stage.
- It will now be the turn of _____________________ to come on to the stage.
- I request Mr./Ms/Sir/Smt/Dr./Prof_________________________ to grace the stage.
- Next, we look forward for the presence of ___________________ on the stage.
- It is my privilege to invite Mr./Ms/Sir/Smt/Dr./Prof ____________________ on to the stage.
- With equal pleasure invite______________ on to the stage.
The comparing script for welcoming guest mentioned above will make your guest feel special and comfortable.
Was the article helpful? Feel free to write your views about the article in the comment box below. Moreover, if you need any kind of script don’t hesitate to contact us or write in the comment box.
Read More: Anchoring scripts