How to Introduce and Honor Chief Guest in a Function
There are three samples to help you introduce and honor the chief guest of the event. So, you may pick any one of them that you like.
“I am profusely overjoyed to take the opportunity to introduce our chief guest of the day. He is none other than Mr/Miss (insert the name of the chief guest here). He is the CEO of (insert the name of the organization or company here) one of the number one growing organizations of the current era.
Besides, he is also known for his work in different fields such as health, education, and child labor. Thus, a big round of applause for Mr/Miss (insert the name of the chief guest here).”
“Now we request our distinguished chief guest Mr. / Ms. (insert the name of the chief guest here) to address the gathering. And to give his/her precious inputs to our dear students who are seeking to be like him/her. Sir/Madam, You have motivated us all by being a living example of kindness and selfless service to your nation. You have given your best by sharing your expertise and knowledge in every way possible to help poor children get an education. Thus, I am sure that all the parents here are also motivated to support and help their children to be like you. Besides, they also crave to be proud of their children just the way your parents are proud of you. Thus, without wasting any time, I would like to call upon Mr/Miss (insert the name of the chief guest here) to join us on the stage.”
“It is a great honor for me to introduce and welcome the chief guest of this startlingly beautiful evening. This man merely requires any introduction, though. He is well known for his work in the field of education and health of poor children. Besides, he is a published and widely read author of the current era. (insert the title of his book here) is one of his masterpieces that not only has critical acclaim but also international recognition.
Moreover, he is profoundly loved and respected by his readers especially youth on whom he has got great influence due to his character and short stories. With that being said, let us call upon none other than Mr (insert the name of the chief guest here).”
Recommended to Read: We have also covered the best ideas on how to arrange and organize school or college function.
How to Introduce and Honor Chief Guest in Function Tips!
If you are chosen to introduce the chief guest of the event, you should:
- Initially, greet them personally when they arrive. It is better if you do not wait for them to find you. Instead, wait for them at the door as they arrive. Then, welcome them with an energetic and charming handshake and a wide smile to make them feel home and welcomed.
- In accordance with the formality of your relationship with the chief guest, you may want to address them with a formal title. For instance, you can use: ” Dr. John Smith”.
- If you do not know the chief guest personally, be sure to introduce yourself to him/her before the event.
- Escort the chief guest around the room to let him meet other people, make connections, build conversations, and most crucial of all feel comfortable at your place.
- At the end of the function, be sure to thank the chief guest of the function with a handshake for his presence and time.
If you are looking for comparing or anchoring script to host any event, there are tons of them down below. Also, if you could not find the one you are particularly looking for, let us know down below.
- Best Anchoring Script for Convocation Ceremony
- Anchoring Script for Welcoming Guests in the Function
- How to Give Welcome Remarks in English
- 7 Steps to Write a Welcome Speech in English
- Comparing Script for Welcome Party
Was the article helpful? If it was helpful, you can support us on a monthly basis on Patrons from $5/month up get access to our writing Corner, a more personal writing space than our blog, or in a one-time gift through PayPal at [email protected]