Teachers are the second parents for students. They play a vital role in the lives of students, as they shape student’s minds, help them flourish their talents, goals, and play a significant role in shaping the future life and career of students. Moreover, without teachers, we would not have engineers, doctors, lawyers, pilots, authors, and the list goes on. As it’s said a teacher is like a candle, that consumes himself or herself to light the way for others, hence it’s important for students to celebrate teachers’ day at schools, colleges, or universities and honor them based on the hard work and struggle they do every day. Below you will find 50 best happy teachers’ day quotes and wishes to write on a card or send a message to thank and honor your teachers.
Best Happy Teachers’ Day Quotes and Wishes
Happy Teachers’ Day Wishes
- To the most special teacher, who always understood me and supported me, mentored me and helped me face the toughest times of my life. Sending my love and lots of wishes on the occasion of Teachers’ Day.
- Happy Teachers’ Day! I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are. Wishing you lots of happiness, you are an amazing teacher.
- No words can express my gratitude to you. I am really thankful to God for blessing me with a teacher like you. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- For your patience, kindness and endless dedication, I just want to say Thank You. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Thank you for teaching me how to read and write, for guiding me to distinguish between what is wrong and what is right. For allowing me to dream and soar as a kite, thank you for being my friend, mentor and light. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher, and you only deserve the best gift. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Dear teacher, Thanks for supporting and enlightening me all my way. If only I could have your blessings for a lifetime, I would succeed the way I have done always. Happy Teachers’ Day
- You have been the mentor of life. Though I did not realize it earlier. Now it feels great to have someone who guided me to the right track in life.
- Without you we would not have been lost, thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Dear teacher you have always show us the right way. Whatever little we have achieved in our life is because of you only. Thanks for being our guide and mentor. Happy Teachers’ Day
- You are the best teacher in this world. Whatever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you. Happy Teachers’ Day
- I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank you Teacher for all the things you have done for us. Happy Teachers’ Day
- While an outsider might have judged you for making a fool out of yourself. For us inside the classroom, you were not just a teacher. You were a superhero! Thanks for letting us dream big. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Happy Teachers’ Day! You are not only our teacher you are our friend, philosopher and guide all molded into one person. We will always be grateful for your support.
- Remember all words he says. Words to make you social, words to make your special. He is our teacher, he is our guide. Lets make him feel pride. Happy Teachers’ Day
- You were a teacher who believed in me when I steopped believing in myself and you were a teacher who love me when I couldn’t face myself in the mirror. You were a teacher who refused to believe that I could ever fail. Today, I am reaing the benefits of your love and trust. Happy Teachers’ Day
- I hold you in higher regard than my parents, because they gave birth to me, you brought me up. Thank your everything, dear teacher. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Happy Teachers’ Day! You inspired me to reach my goals and achieve my dreams. More importantly, you inspired me to be you.
- Dear teacher, thank you for not asking us to grow up. Thank you for becoming a child with us again, so we could grow together. Your actions are invaluable even today. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Dear teacher, I would thank you from the bottom of my hear, but for you my heart has no bottom. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Happy Teachers’ Day! Thank you for teaching us that it’s okay to take risks, make errors and be ourselves. You were and you still are my favorite teacher. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Happy Teachers’ Day! Without you, we would have been lost, thak you teacher for guiding us, inspirng us and making us what we are today.
- Without a great teacher like you, I was sure that life would be a successful journey but I never knew you will also make the journey to success such a cakewalk. I can’t express my gratitude sir! Happy Teachers’ Day
- You inspired me to reach my goals and acheive my dreams. More importantly you inspired me to be you. Thank you the world’s best teacher. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Dear teacher, thank you for continually insipires to do my best. You help me stive for goals, I found guidance, friendship, dicipline, love, and everything in one person. And that person is you. Happy Teachers’ Day
- I have had good teachers and had not so good teachers in my life, but I have never had a more fabulous teacher like you. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Dear teaher, Thanks for inspirng hope in me, Igniting my imaination, and instilling in me, a love of learning. You inspired me to reach my goals and acheive my dreams. More importantly you inspired me to be you. Thank you the world’s best teacher. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Happy Teachers’ Day. Here’s to a fantastic person who manages to take the time to listen to each of thier students daily problems even though you have better things to wory about. Your care and patience had me all the difference.
- Dear teacher, Your inspiring words have made a difference in my life. Thanks for making me what I am today. Sending my warm wished and hopting that you have a lovely teachers day.
- May not say it always, But, I mean it whenver I say it. Thank you teacher for all the things you have done for me. Happy Teachers’ Day!
Teacher Appreciation Quotes
- Teachers are like flowers: they spread their beauty thoroughout the world. Their love of learning touches the hearts of their students, who then carry that sense of wonder with them wherever they may go. Teachers, with their words of wisdom, awaken the spirit within us all and lead us down the roads. “Denna Beisser”
- A teacher is one of the most special people in the world, for who else could spend day after day giving of themselves to someone else’s children? “Denna Beisser”
- One man may hit the mark, another blunder, but heed not these distinctions. Only from the alliance of the one, working with and through the other, are great things born. “Antoine de Sainte-Exupery”
- A truly special teacher is very wise, and sees tomorrow in every child’s eyes. “Unknown”
- Every child deserves a champion – an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be. “Rita Pierson”
- Best Essay on Teachers Day in English for Students
- Annual Day Speech Sample for Teachers
- How to Celebrate Teachers’ Day at School