With the revolution of social media, the news is a very important thing in today’s media scenario. After getting free most of the people are waiting to watch and know about important events happening in the world.
We always try to start our report with some interesting sounds and television reports with the best pictures, it helps to make sure people want to keep watching or listening.
Newscasting Script for The Introduction
Besides all contents after the headline, the first few sentences are the most important part of newscasting. This is when you can grab the attention of your viewers or readers by using emotion, quotations, rhetorical questions, descriptions, allusions, alliteration and metaphors. Below we have compiled Newscasting script for the introduction for reporters.
1. Hello and welcome to the __________ News. My name is ___________ . Our story today is about ___________ . We are going to be investigating where________ comes from, how it is grown and then how it gets here. Shortly we will be going live to our reporter in _________ _. Let’s look at a map and see where that actually is.
[Point to the location on the world wall map or on Google Earth on screen and maybe describe the environment or climate in that location.]
OK so now let’s go live to __________ who is in ____________.
2. Good morning/evening/afternoon, this is (name of the news) it is Tuesday, December Third, Twenty Eighteen. I am the news reporter (reporter name) with this breaking news!
I will be right back after this…
3. Good morning/evening/afternoon, I am (reporter name) here’s what’s happening in sports today. Today is the official start of the 2018 NFL draft.
The Kansas City Chiefs have the number one overall pick…
4. Hello, it’s (News reporter name) and you are watching (Name of the News). Today we have 3 different stories which are: Local boy stabbed in Wembley…
5. Hello, everyone, I am (News reporter name) and I am (News reporter name). This is (Name of the News) at 9. Five British tourists were killed 15 others were hurt…
- Today or any day that phone may ring and bring good news. Ethel Waters
- Being a reporter seems like a ticket out to the world. Jackie Kennedy
- If people in the media cannot decide whether they are in the business of reporting news or manufacturing propaganda, it is all the more important that the public understand that difference, and choose their news sources accordingly. Thomas Sowell
- Fake news is cheap to produce. Genuine journalism is expensive. Toomas Hendrik Ilves
- It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper. Jerry Seinfeld
- Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life – all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity. Zig Ziglar
- When you have a country that can boast that more than 95 percent of its eligible workforce is employed and pumping money back into the economy, that’s exceptionally good news, especially as we prepare to observe Labor Day.
- People write negatives things, cause they feel that’s what sells. The good news to them doesn’t sell. Michael Jackson
Was the script helpful for the introduction? Please feel free to comment below and ask the script you need for any type of program by mentioning it in the comment section below.
Als Read: Best News Casting Script For Reporters