Without language, one can not talk to people and understand them; one can not share their hopes and aspiration, grasp their history, appreciate their poetry, or savour their songs. Thus, language is a life itself; you live a new life for every new language. And there are over 6500 languages in the world and learning these languages can be a little hard and tricky. However, there are now many facilities available to help us learn a new language and live a new life. Therefore, in the article below, I have listed The 5 Best English-Italian Dictionaries/Translators Online and Offline to help you learn and enhance a new language and live a new life.
The 5 Best English-Italian Dictionaries/Translators Online and Offline
1. Oxford Italian Dictionary
- More than 300,000 words and phrases and 450,000 translations
- 7,000 most frequently used words in both languages are highlighted to help users learn essential vocabulary
- Quick-reference verb tables, grammar notes and vocabulary lists on topics such as seasons, rivers, sports, and more
- Hundreds of new words including all the latest vocabulary, as well as specialist EU terminology
- Lively and interesting cultural notes give an insight into life in Italy
- NEW! Translate words into any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the four colourful new themes.
2. Italian English Dictionary
- Dictionary with over 731.000 offline entries (premium), over 496.000 for free.
- Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends
- Conjugations of 6.658 verbs
- Online Phrase Translator
- Single index search for fast lookups
- Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes
- Email dictionary translations
- Dictionary entries include translations, usage examples, part of speech & gender for Italian nouns
- Text-to-speech pronunciation
3. English<>Italian Dictionary
4. Italian Dictionary – Offline
- Over 56000 Italian words, large number of inflected forms and conjugation of verbs
- fast as it works offline, the internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
- Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
- Bookmarks and search history with option to backup your bookmarks
- Random search (shuffle): useful to learn new words
5. English<->Italian Dictionary
- English-Italian dictionary: 134176 words with pronunciation.
- Italian-English dictionary: 70814 words with pronunciation.
- View history and favourite words
- Quick Search View
- Auto clipboard search
- Support Google Translate (requiring internet connection)
- Voice input (requiring internet connection)