- Purpose: Get the Info about the Game and stop playing also stop others from playing.
The blue whale game or the blue whale challenge is an evil internet game on social media that has been encouraging teenagers to take a series of 50 challenges. Finally, the game culminates in making them suicide. The game involves brainwashing the players, regrettably, teenagers through series of 50 tasks from watching a horror movie, craving your own arm or hand, waking at strange hours; assigned by administrators over a 50 day period along with the last challenge requiring the player to commit suicide. And for the proof of each task, you have to send a photo or the video of the challenge to the administrator. Moreover, the game goes by many names including ‘wake me up at 4:20,’ ‘ A sea of whales,’ and ‘A silent house’.
Initially, the Blue Whale began in Russia in 2013 with ‘f57‘. Furthermore, f57 is a name of the so-called death group of the VKontakte or VK social network. In addition to that, it gets its name from a common belief that that the blue whales voluntarily beach themselves in order to end their own lives.
The maker of the Blue Whale game or the Blue Whale Challenge
Philipp Budeikin a former psychology student claimed that he had invented the game. He reported that his purpose was to purify the society by encouraging to suicide those who had no value. He claimed the victims as biological wastes and told police that they were happy to die. Additionally, in a chilling interview in St Petersburg, Budeikin was asked if he really pushed teenagers to their deaths.’Yes,’ he said. ‘I truly was doing that. Don’t worry, you’ll understand everything. Everyone will understand.’ And; ‘They were dying happy. I was giving them what they didn’t have in real life: warmth, understanding, connections.’
List of the tasks by The Blue Whale Challenge
- Carve with a razor “f57” on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
- Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
- Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
- Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to the curator.
- If you are ready to “become a whale”, carve “YES” on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
- The task with a cypher.
- Carve “f40” on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
- Type “#i_am_whale” in your VKontakte status.
- You have to overcome your fear.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
- Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to the curator.
- Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
- Listen to music that “they” (curators) send you.
- Cut your lip.
- Poke your hand with a needle much time.
- Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.
- Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
- Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.
- Climb up a crane or at least try to do it.
- The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
- Have a talk “with a whale” (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype.
- Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
- Another task with a cypher.
- Secret task.
- Have a meeting with a “whale.”
- The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
- Don’t talk to anyone all day.
- Make a vow that “you’re a whale.”
- -49. Every day you wake up at 4:20 am, watch horror videos, listen to music that they send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk “to a whale.”
50. Jump off a high building. Take your life.
Link for The Blue Whale Game?
If you are too curious and stupid enough to play this game, you can’t find the link so easily. For that purpose, you need to search so hard to find out. Because the link for the game, as ordered, is completely removed from google, facebook, and other sites. So, the link is only available in closed groups and private conversations.