There are flee over 6500 languages in the world, and it’s very difficult to learn any second language. Fortunately, with the new facilities and technology, it’s convenient to learn any new language. For learning any new language it’s significant to have any good helper like good dictionary or translator to assist you always. Already we have introduced many good dictionaries for many languages, in the article below I am going to introduce the 5 best English-Portuguese translators offline & online.
The 5 Best English-Portuguese Translators Offline & Online
1. Google Translate
Installs 500,000,000 – 1,000,000,000
Google translator is the best translator among the 5 best English-Portuguese translators which is installed by 1 billion plus. The features are as follows:
- Translate between 103 languages by typing
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and your translation pops up
- Offline: Translate 59 languages when you have no Internet
- Instant camera translation: Use your camera to translate text instantly into 38 languages
- Camera Mode: Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations in 37 languages
- Conversation Mode: Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages
- Handwriting: Draw characters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages
- Phrasebook: Star and save translations for future reference in any language
2. U-Dictionary: Best English Learning Dictionary
Installs 10,000,000 – 50,000,000
With U-dictionary you can just copy a sentence or phrase within any app and get instant translation in your chosen language. This app works great offline too and is the best app for language reference.
- Copy to Translate
- Offline Dictionary
- Word for Today
- Small Installation Package
- 14 Display Languages
- Perfect English Pronunciation
- Roman Script
- Sample Sentences
- Desktop/Mobile Web
3. English Portuguese Dict Free
Installs 1,000,000 – 5,000,000
This is English – Portuguese and Portuguese – English Dictionary (Dicionário de Inglês-Português e Português-Inglês), containing 193000 translation articles. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
- History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
- Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
- Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able to edit those lists or clear them.
- Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
- Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
- Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for its translation.
- Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
4. Portuguese English Translator
Installs 1,000,000 – 5,000,000
Portuguese English translator is the other awesome translator among the 5 best English-Portuguese translators which can translate words and texts from English to Portuguese or Portuguese to English.
- very useful app for easy and fast translations, which can be used as a dictionary
- voice input for text available
- you can translate offline, without the internet connection
- share translations with your friends and contacts
- if you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will help you to learn the language!
- Portuguese is spoken in countries like Brazil, Portugal, Mozambique, Angola, Macau, and others.
5. Portuguese English Translator
Installs 500,000 – 1,000,000
This is a free app which can translate from English to Portuguese or Portuguese to English and could be used for word meanings as a dictionary too.
- English Portuguese Translator
- Portuguese English Translator
- Hear translated text in English or Portuguese
- Can be used as a Dictionary.
- Offline access to translated words, text and sentences.
- Social Media – Easily share with Friends and Family.
- Easy to use for Translator