God has blessed us with various blessings and gifts; one of the best gifts God could ever give us is a Mother. She is the everlasting sunshine and beauty of our lives. Also, she guides us through all life with a warm understanding, infinite patience, and wonderful gentleness. Therefore, to honour her and her influence in our lives. I have brought you 20 Best Mother Quotes in English. So be sure to check 20 Best Mother Quotes in English and share it with your loving mothers and let them know how special they are in your lives.
Also Read: How to Celebrate Mother’s Day
20 Best Mother Quotes in English
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Mothers, I believe, intoxicate us. We idolize them and take them for granted; hate them and blame them and exalt them more thoroughly than anyone else in our lives; sift through the evidence of their love, reassure ourselves of their affection and its biological genesis. We can steal and lie and leave and they will love us.
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
- Mother’s love is the fuel that enables the human being to do the impossible.
- She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulder and made it look like a pair of wings.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Mother is the greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness.
- If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.
- Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.
- A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.
- My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
- This is what we do, my mother’s life said. We find ourselves in the sacrifices we make.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.
- Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; a mother’s secret hope outlives them all.
- “Mothers were the only ones you could depend on to tell the whole, unvarnished truth.
- A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.
- Because even if the whole world was throwing rocks at you, if you had your mother at your back, you’d be okay. Some deep-rooted part of you would know you were loved. That you deserved to be loved.