Fathers are one of the most beloved heroes in our stories. Life seems so incomplete without them because they add beauty that nobody can. Therefore, this year, on fathers day, let’s make them smile their hearts out. So, if you are going to celebrate father’s day at school, then anchoring script for father’s day in English can help you bring out that smile on his face.
Why Celebrate Fathers Day?
A father is a person who catches you before you fall down. So, he picks you up and pushes you to try once more. He is always there for you. He does his best to keep you away from making mistakes. But instead, he always helps you find your own path to be a better person.
A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail…
With that being said, no doubt he deserves to know how much you appreciate his struggles.
When is Fathers DAY?
In different parts of the world, people celebrate Father’s day on different dates. However, internationally the father’s day is celebrated on June 16.
How to Celebrate Father’s Day?
There are only a few people in the world who love you with no conditions. And so do your parents. They put your priorities ahead of themselves. Therefore, on Parents day or particularly Mothers day or Father’s day, they deserve a special treatment.
So, if you are wondering what to present your father on his day, there are very easy things you can which will make him smile his heart out.
- Spend some quality time with him and talk to him. As the tech industry has come up with breakthrough inventions, we have grown distant from our loved ones. Thus, spending some quality time with your dad will make way more him than buying him an expensive Rolex.
- Make him father’s day card. Now, this may seem a bit awkward and childish. And let’s be honest, yes, it is childish. But the card you make will make him his 20-year-old memories when you were very little. Back then you used to him cards to get his attention and love. So, why not now?
- Cook him his favorite food. Food is something we all love and enjoy. And so would your father.
- Make his day joyful. One of the most element in celebrating fathers day is making your father feel how proud and thankful you are. And realizing this can make him more joyful than anything else. So, give him time, be attentive, and show your love.
Anchoring script for father’s day
If you have arranged a school or college function in the honor of your father, the following script shall help you. However, you will probably have to add or subtract somethings here and there according to your program needs.
The anchoring script for father’s day is divided into sections below.
Good morning/ afternoon/evening Ladies and Gentlemen!
The galaxy of intellectuals, invited guests, respected parent, and honorable teachers, how different is this day. Indeed it is wonderful as the vibes around are narrating beautiful stories.
Dear audience, you will discover the beauty once this colorful event
embellish us all.
So, this is (name of the host), your host for today’s auspicious event.
Well I must say that I feel honored to welcome you all on the behalf of our respected principal, dear teachers, and the management group to our event aimed to celebrate fathers and fatherhood
Furthermore, it is my foremost duty to present a warm welcome to our chief guest of the event, (name of the guest), and respected parents. Thus, I hope this day shall be full of excitement and joy making beautiful memories in the stomach of our sense.
Without taking much of your time, permits me to begin the program. Dear audience, do you feel any turbulence here, or have your heart beats gone up? Is everyone ready to sink into the depth of music, beauty, and joy?
So, here you are. Today our little fairies have planned out something big to entertain us with their enthralling performance.
After the Tableau
An outstanding performance! So, let’s give our little angels a shout out. And thank (name of the choreographer) our welcome tableau choreographer.
“When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.”
Now, may I please invite (name of the speaker) on the stage to share his views.
After the speech
“In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.”
So, this was (name of the speaker). Thank you for your inspiring sentences.
Calling Students For Performance
Now hold on your breath for today’s most sentimental performance. Yes, our performers are ready to draw the strings of your heart. So, please put your hands together for (name of the performer group).
After the performance
Indeed a heart touching performance.
Calling the Principal
Now may I please request (name of the principle), honorable director of (name of the institute), to say a few words to kick off the event. Kindly welcome him.
Ladies and gentleman and dear fathers, thank you for joining us. Besides, I would like to thank our guests (names of the guests) for giving us their time. Taking this brief opportunity, I would love to thank our managing groups for their cooperation.
With that being said, I would like to let you know that you are arranged a refreshment in (name of the place). So, may I please ask my fellow helper to guide you through.
Best Fathers day quotes
- “Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.” – Unknown
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad.” – Unknown
- “The love between a father and daughter is forever.” – Unknown
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
- “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” – Ama H. Vanniarachchy
- “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.”
- “ A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” -unknown
- “Never is a man more of a man when he is the father of a newborn.” -Matthew McConaughey
- “Father is the noblest title a man can be given.” -Robert L Backman
Make your father feel extraordinary and special on this father day with Anchoring script for father’s day in English in your school function…