The vocabulary book 504 Absolutely Essential Words is one of the biggest and most comprehensive courses of all time. This vocabulary book is suggested for low-intermediate, intermediate and advanced students. Specially ESL students need this book while learning English as a second language. I have put 504 Absolutely Essential Words listening download link down below, you can download it for free and learn theses vocabularies with accurate pronunciation.
Why Pronunciation Matters A lot
Pronunciation is one of the most important parts of learning new vocabulary, but unfortunately, it’s often neglected by students as well as teachers. The reason might be because it can be quite difficult to build a lesson around pronunciation rules and therefore teachers don’t focus on teaching accurate pronunciation to the students. To learn accurate pronunciation, there aren’t any exact rules but at least teachers can teach ESL students sounds, word stress, sentence stress, and intonation, or at least checking the pronunciation of each new word on a talking dictionary is quite important because it can matter in one of the following ways:
- Pronunciation Does Influence Communication
In spite of having good grammar power, vocabulary power if you have bad pronunciation you can’t communicate perfectly. If you don’t have correct pronunciation you can’t communicate with native speakers and most of the time they can’t guess what you say, hence learning correct pronunciation matters a lot in influence communication.
- Pronunciation Matters in Taking English Test Like IELTS or TOFEL
While taking English tests like IELTS, TOFEL or any other English tests the examiner checks your pronunciation whether you have correct pronunciation or not. They don’t care or focus on your accent but instead, they check your pronunciation and give marks based on your pronunciation accuracy, not the accent. In addition to pronunciation meanwhile taking any English speaking test, you have to focus on your fluency, grammatical accuracy, and lexical resources.
504 Absolutely Essential Words Listening Download
About 504 Most Essential Words
The authors of this vocabulary book are Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb and Arthur Traiger. This book includes 42 great lessons and each lesson includes 5 parts:
- 12 Words with meanings and sample sentences
- Words in moves
- Words in story or composition
- Speaking and listening
- Quiz and test (Fill-in-the-blanks exercises)
If you learn and use these words correctly, you will help yourself to strengthen and expand your word knowledge and create more chances to get a good mark in any English test. Moreover, these words used in newspapers, magazines you read, in books on television in the movies and in the conversation of the people you meet daily.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to improve their English Vocabularies and remember them long
- those who are looking for creative ways to understand and learn English vocabularies
- Take this course if you want to master English vocabulary and take your English to a higher level.
- This course helps you if you are preparing for an exam (IELTS, TOEIC, etc.)
- Take this course if you want to speak English with more creativity.
This vocabulary book is recommended for ESL students who want to enhance their English and improve their English for a higher TOFEL and IELTS test score. Download the listening from the given link, learn hundreds of essential English vocabulary with correct pronunciation and improve your English level. Also, don’t forget to read the related articles below and give your feedback in the comment section below.
- The Top 5 Vocabulary Books for English Learners
- The 5 Best English Vocabulary Apps for ESL Learners
- Best Ways to Improve Your Spoken English
- Best Ways to Improve English Vocabulary Power