We have already talked about the simple present tense definition and sentence structures. In the article below you will find simple present tense exercises with answers.
Simple Present Tense Exercises With Answers
- She _____________ four languages.
- Jane is a teacher. She _______________ French.
- When the water _______________, will you make some tea?
- I always _______________ the window at night because it is cold.
- Those shoes ________________ too much.
- The food in Japan is expensive. It ______________ a lot to live there.
- His job is great because he ________________ a lot of people.
- He always _________________ his car on Sundays.
- My watch is broken and it ________________ to be fixed again.
- I ________________ to watch movies.
- I _________________ to the cinema at least once a week.
- They never _______________ tea in the morning.
- We both __________________ to the radio in the morning.
- He ______________________ a big wedding.
- George _____________________ too much, so he’s getting fat.
- The earth ____________________ around the sun, doesn’t it?
- The shops in England ____________________ at 9:00 in the morning.
- The post office _______________ at 5:30 pm.
- Jackie __________________ two children now.
20- Mr. Smith _________________ too much. He always has a cigarette in his mouth.
1.B 2.B 3.B 4.A 5.A 6.B 7.B 8.B 9.B 10.A
A.11 12.A 13.A 14.B 15.B 16.B 17.A 18.B 19.A 20.B
1. Does she go to school every day?
- Yes, she do.
- Yes, she does.
2. Do you learn English at EYES?
- Yes, I do.
- Yes, I does.
3. Do I teach you English?
- Yes, you do?
- Yes, you does.
4. Are they your friends?
- Yes, they is.
- No, they aren`t.
5. Am I a student?
- Yes, you is.
- Yes, you are.
6. What do they _____________ here?
7. How __________ he come here every morning?
8. Where does he ______________ ?
9. Why do you ___________ me?
10. When does she ______________ ?
11.________________ you want to join EYES?
12._________________ your brother study at university?
13. What ____________ he want?
14. Who ________________ TV every night?
- does watch
15. Who ______________ to school every day?
- does go
16. Who _____________________ swimming with?
- does he go
- he goes
17. Why __________________ come to EYES?
- do you
18. At whom _____________________?
- he looks
- does he look
19. To whom _________________ English?
- you teach
- do you teach
20. Which company __________________ for?
- he works
- does he work
1. B 2. A 3. A 4. B 5. B 6. B 7. B 8. A 9. A 10. B
11. A 12. B 13. B 14. A 15. B 16. A 17. B 18. B 19. B 20. B